“Founder of this project”
- AWBP INDIA always try to present right content where ever they are associated and also respect privacy and copyright.
- AWBP INDIA has every right to accept or reject any volunteer or any content received via mail or website or other social media pages.
- AWBP INDIA not associated with any organization in INDIA or outside, if anyone claims that they are associate with us then it is your job to ask for verification mail from firstname.lastname@example.org or call and verify on +91 79939 12345 or submit the details through contact form.
- AWBP INDIA is not responsible for any damages created by volunteer or other associated teams like NGO’s, organizations etc.
- AWBP INDIA is not responsible for any content presented on this website or on any other places. It’s your job to make right decision.
“….participate in AWBP activities like awareness events, photography, content writing, painting etc.,”
- As a volunteer, if you developed any content (art, article writing, application development etc,) towards this project and you are agreeing to giving complete ownership to the founder of this project. And also you should not publish this work anywhere.
- Volunteer need to maintain every information confidential with respect to the project.
- One can be volunteer of AWBP only by receiving an acceptance mail from id email@example.com
- AWBP has every right to terminate the volunteer without any prior notice and same will be send in mail and also reason may or may not be provided for same.
- Volunteer must be disciplined in all the activities which ever involved in.
- Volunteer must avoid conflict between their personal activities and AWBP INDIA project.
- Any outside activities with respect to AWBP INDIA must get approval from the AWBP INDIA body. Submit the details in mail by filling the contact form.
- Volunteer has right to share ideas and inputs but AWBP INDIA will make the final decision.
- Volunteer can’t misguide anyone by giving wrong information which are not approved by AWBP INDIA, such instances seriously considered and also volunteers are terminated without any further intimation.
“…takes bowl from AWBP INDIA to provide safe drinking water to stray animals at their places”
- Installer is responsible for monitoring, filling drinking water and cleaning the bowls regularly.
- Installer must use the water bowls collected from us for the stray animals only but using it for any other purpose will leads to charge water bowl amount and also not going to entertain in future activities of our project.
- Installer requested to collected required water bowls which he/she can monitor, fill, clean the bowls regularly.
- Installer need to pass the message to AWBP INDIA immediately via sending mail or calling lead volunteer or +91 79939 12345, in case if any of the bowls taken from us are stolen / broken / leakage. We will assist basing on the issue.
[ Updated on : 18th May’17 ]