“Founder of this project”
- AWBP INDIA always tries to present right content wherever they are associated and also respects privacy and copyright.
- AWBP INDIA has every right to accept or reject any volunteer or any content received via email or website or other social media pages.
- AWBP INDIA is not associated with any organization in INDIA or outside, if anyone claims they are associated with us then it is your job to ask for verification mail from firstname.lastname@example.org or call and verify on +91 79939 12345 or submit the details through contact form.
- AWBP INDIA is not responsible for any damages created by a volunteer or other associated teams like NGO’s, organizations etc.
- AWBP INDIA is not responsible for any content presented in this website or any other places. It’ is your job to make the right decision.
A volunteer participates in AWBP activities like awareness events, photography, content writing, painting, etc.
- As a volunteer, if you have developed any content (art, article writing, application development etc,) for this project, then you agree to give complete ownership to the founder of this project. And, also you are not supposed to publish this work anywhere.
- Volunteers need to maintain every information confidential with respect to the project.
- One can be volunteer of AWBP only by receiving an acceptance email from email@example.com
- AWBP has every right to terminate the volunteer without any prior notice and the same will be send in email. A reason of termination may or may not be provided.
- Volunteers must be disciplined in all the activities they are involved in.
- Volunteers must avoid conflict between their personal activities and AWBP INDIA project.
- Any outside activities with respect to AWBP INDIA must get an approval from the AWBP INDIA body. Submit the details in email by filling the contact form.
- Volunteer has the right to share ideas and inputs but AWBP INDIA will make the final decision.
- Volunteer cannot misguide anyone by giving wrong information which is not approved by AWBP INDIA. Such instances are seriously considered and volunteers might be terminated without any further intimation.
An installer takes bowl from AWBP INDIA and installs them at different places to provide safe drinking water to stray animals.
- Installers are responsible for monitoring, filling drinking water and cleaning the bowls regularly.
- Installers must use the water bowls provided by AWBP INDIA only for the stray animals. Using it for any other purpose will lead to charging the installer the water bowl amount and also not entertaining him/her in future activities of the project.
- Installer are requested to collect only the number of water bowls he/she can monitor, fill and clean regularly.
- If any of the bowls are stolen, broken or damaged, the installer needs to inform AWBP INDIA immediately via email or phone (Call the lead volunteer or +91 79939 12345). We will assist on the issue.
[ Updated on : 11th Nov’17 ]